[Kde-games-devel] Stepping down from KBreakout maintainership

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:51:58 UTC 2014

Hey,

A quick shout out to all of you to let you know that I can no longer
continue contributing to KDE games. Life has caught up after college
and I'm left with little to no time for dedicated contribution.

I'll be staying around to watch things :) and be helpful in little
ways I can. Feel free to reach out to my at anytime. I may not be up
to date with the mailing list, so if you need my input please cc me in
the thread so I can respond. :)

Cheers,
Viranch

PS: Do we need to update techbase/bug tracker etc.?