[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Thank you - excellent game KMahjongg

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:04:00 UTC 2014

Hi Eugene,

Haven't seen you for a while. I often think of you when I play
the Egyptian themes in KPat, KMahjongg and KGoldrunner.
Beautiful artwork!

Thanks once more for all the excellent work you did on the
KDE Games themes.

On 19/03/2014, at 1:14 AM, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> [...]

Hi Serge,

The number varies, depending on the puzzle layout you
choose.  Use the Settings->Configure KMahjongg  menu and
the Board Layout option in the dialog box to choose a layout.
On Apple, use the KMahjongg->Preferences menu.  When
you play, the number of tiles in the layout appears down
below in the status bar.

All the best, Ian W.