[Kde-games-devel] Porting KDE game/games to KDE Frameworks 5

Anuj Pahuja kamikazeanuj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:57:46 UTC 2014

I would like to know if there are any plans for porting KDE Games to KDE
Frameworks 5 soon. I would like to do that as a GSoC project if someone
likes this idea and is willing to mentor.

A little background about me :
I have been using KDE for the past 1.5 years and really like spending my
time playing KBlocks, KBounce, KGoldrunner and many other games. I
participated in KDE SoC 2013 where I worked with Roney on adding keyboard
support and Saving feature to KBounce.

Regards
--
Anuj Pahuja
3rd year Undergraduate

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* *Pilani*