[Kde-games-devel] port kde game to QML

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:28:51 UTC 2014

Are there any plan of porting kde game to QML in the upcoming gsoc ? I
would be really interested to contribute to it . But it seems , there is a
lack of mentor in kde games .I talked to Viranch and Rooney earlier , but
they may be unable to mentor this time due to work priorities .It would be
nice if I get a mentor for this idea .

*A brief introduction about me *
Well,I like contributing to KDE and is using kubuntu since two years .
I was a season of kde 2012 participant in kde-edu .Later,I contributed to
plasma-workspace in google summer of code 2013 by porting plasmoids to
plasma2 .
I also mentored in google code in 2013 and have resolved few kde bugs as
well .
I did tried to implement a basic tic tac toe QML game though (available on
github ) and later a kde plasmoid using it (available on kde-apps  ) .

Ps: Yeah, I am asking again :-P but earlier thread was inactive :P
Regards !

--
-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant