[Kde-games-devel] KNetWalk Port

Garvit Khatri garvitdelhi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:25:53 UTC 2014

Hey Ashwin,

Thank you for you help. But even after pulling your changes for both
libkdegames and knetwalk and building both again, I am still getting the
same error when I install knetwalk. you can have a lok at error here
http://pastebin.com/CmDz8BHS

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Ashwin Rajeev <ashwin_rajeev at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Garvit,
>
> The application is checking for qml plugins inside
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/qml. Currently libkdegames is installing qml
> plugin in IMPORTS_INSTALL_DIR(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins/imports/).
> I have fixed the issue by changing install directory to QML_INSTALL_DIR in
> libkdegames. Also i have made some minor changes in KNetwalk QML files to
> work with QtQuick 2.3
>
> Regards,
> Ashwin Rajeev
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 18:10:48 +0530
> From: garvitdelhi at gmail.com
> To: kde-games-devel at kde.org
> Subject: [Kde-games-devel] KNetWalk Port
>

> Hi everyone,
>
> whenever i run KNetWalk i get this error:
>
> file:///usr/local/share/knetwalk/qml/CanvasItem.qml:19:1: module
> "org.kde.games.core" is not installed
>      import org.kde.games.core 0.1 as KgCore
>      ^
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>
> but i have KF5KDEGames pakage installed.
>
> Moreover i can find org.kde.games.core at
>
> /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins/imports/org/kde/games/core
> and
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins/imports/org/kde/games/core
>
> what could be possible solution to this.
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Regards,
> Garvit Khatri