[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games KF5 Port status

Anuj Pahuja kamikazeanuj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 13:27:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been working on porting libkdegames and some games(KBounce, KMines
and KNavalBattle) to KF5 over the summer and want to let you know that have
been ported successfully and completely KDELibs4Support free. There are
still a couple of small bugs I need to figure out in the build system of
KBounce, KNavalBattle and KMines before they're completely ready.

The code can be viewed in the repos -
clones/<appname>/anujpahuja/gsoc-frameworks hosted on quickgit.kde.org.

Check that out if you have some time and let me know if it's buggy or there
are some deprecated methods. The games might crash sometimes due to a build
system bug. I'll fix this within the next 2-3 days.

Cheers!
Anuj (alasin)