[Kde-games-devel] deprecated queryExit

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Apr 27 12:55:34 UTC 2014

On Sunday 27 April 2014 12:28:00 Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> I see commits removing deprecated queryExit.
>
> Where can I read more about that? Which version
> makes it deprecated, and when will it die?

It no longer exists in KF5.

I just marked it as deprecated in kdelibs 4.14, but no behavior will change
there. (I didn't use KDE_DEPRECATED since it's a virtual method, the problem
isn't calling it, but reimplementing it)

> Not even the official kf5 API docs say that
> KMainWindow.queryExit is deprecated.
>
> http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/kxmlgui/html/classKMai
> nWindow.html#a67b2c41fbd5753c09e05a8b6e4475753

I removed the method today. Tomorrow this URL will no longer talk about
queryExit at all :-)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5