[Kde-games-devel] Konquest: Refactor player selection

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 10 08:14:22 UTC 2013

Sorry for the top posting, silly webmail here

If not using REVIEW: only the creator of the review and some people with special privileges can close reviews (i just did close it).

Now, I'm not sure we should have commited this to 4.11, doesn't feel like a "bugfix" to me and on the top of that seems to change i18n'able messages which we are not supposed to do without having a good reason + asking the translators.

I do yhink we should revert it in 4.11. What do you guys say?

Cheers,
  Albert