[Kde-games-devel] KNetWalk Maintainer

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 7 22:11:45 UTC 2013

El Dissabte, 5 d'octubre de 2013, a les 12:55:23, Ashwin Rajeev va escriure:
> On Wednesday 20 Mar 2013 7:31:28 PM David Edmundson wrote:
> > If there's no active maintainership for knetwalk it falls to the whole
> > KDE Games community to maintain it. Certainly if you keep up the good
> > work with patches and managing the bug list for knetwalk in a few
> > months you can maybe become the maintainer in a few months :)
> >
> > If you have any plans on what you want to do with KNetwalk please feel
> > free to share them on the mailing list for discussion.
> >
> > David Edmundson
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Ashwin Rajeev
> >
> > <ashwin_rajeev at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > i/It
> > >
> > > ________________________________
> > > From: ashwin_rajeev at hotmail.com
> > > To: kde-games-devel at kde.org
> > > Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:44:13 +0530
> > > Subject: [Kde-games-devel] KNetWalk Maintainer
> > >

> > > I seems there is no maintainer for KNetWalk currently. Can i be
> > > maintainer
> > > of KNetWalk?

> I have ported KNetWalk to QML, fixed some bugs and added some new features
> and i am still interested to become KNetWalk maintainer.

Well, since most of the new code is yours, you are of course the KNetWalk
maintainer, don't see who can say otherwise :.)

I've updated the default bug owner in bugs.kde.org anything else?

Of course with great power comes great responsability, use your power well ;-)

Cheers,
  Albert