[Kde-games-devel] Gsoc

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:28:05 UTC 2013

On 28-May-2013, at 3:34 AM, Roney Gomes wrote:

> Anyway, from your quick and short answers to all of my questions --
> not to mention that unnecessarily ironic "BOOM" up there -- it's very
> clear how eager you are to ridicule me without actually trying to
> prove a point.

pls try not making things personal. these questions are being shot at you because
you raised concerns about certain things that happened to *you*. I agree to all
the concerns you've raised for KDE games as a project and where its headed.
but along with that, you've also involved GSoC and questioned the transparency,
mentor unavailability and what not.

Let's just get past the GSoC chapter and focus on thinking about how we should
tackle the larger problems concerning KDE Games, as correctly raised by you.

Cheers,
Viranch