[Kde-games-devel] Worries re anongit

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue May 21 04:22:25 UTC 2013

On 21/05/2013, at 9:27 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> El Dilluns, 20 de maig de 2013, a les 21:57:42, Ian Wadham va escriure:
>> On 20/05/2013, at 8:06 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> El Diumenge, 19 de maig de 2013, a les 10:52:52, Ian Wadham va escriure:
>>>
>>> Seems it's there now, right? Maybe there was some hiccup in the service?
>>
>> Nope.  The problem is still the same after about 60 hours.  I think all the
>> code and revs are in anongit (as I judge from cloning
>> git://anongit.kde.org/kjumpingcube and comparing the code and rev log with
>> my own files), but the displays on
>> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegames/kjumpingcube/repository
>> pages are seriously broken.
>>
>> Should I contact sysadmin?
>
> Caught them on IRC and they say it's weird because the repo that backsup
> projects.k.o is fine, so it's something wrong with the webpage on top of it
> serving the html page. They are looking into it.

Thanks for your help ... and theirs, Alberto.

> So anongit is fine, it's "just" projects.k.o that's "broken"

So it would appear, but I am still a little worried that I did something wrong
in git.  It's been months since I used it previously and I am rusty.  I merged
a branch into master locally and then did a huge push onto repository master,
without pushing the branch, and projects.k.o is not seeing some of the commits
that came from my local branch and should now be on master.

Cheers, Ian W.