[Kde-games-devel] Renaming branch in KNavalBattle

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:01:09 UTC 2013

Hello.

I tested everything again, checked the logs and everything is working
as expected. However, a weird thing happened: kconf_update wasn't
looking for the *.upd files in $KDEDIR/share/apps as said in the docs.

Just when I built the project against /usr I could test it properly.
Anyway, have I your endorsement to merge the branch now?

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El Diumenge, 19 de maig de 2013, a les 16:19:48, Roney Gomes va escriure:
>> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
>> > That should probably be enough yes, have you tried it works?
>>
>> I tried, but don't know whether it is working correctly. In theory
>> everything is OK, but just in theory.
>>
>> What settings knavalbattlerc is supposed to store?
>
> Stuff like
>
> [general]
> AdjacentShips=false
> EnableSounds=true
>
>> Just the ones
>> defined in the *.kcfg file or also things like highscores?
>>
>> The branch has been updated, you -- all of you reading this e-mail :-)
>>  -- can give it a look and help me test this.
>
> Yep, the file of the syntax was wrong, i've fixed it "id" -> "Id"
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
>

>> Best regards.
>> --