[Kde-games-devel] Moving the web to git

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:47:37 UTC 2013

On 05/05/2013, at 12:00 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimarts, 23 d'abril de 2013, a les 01:39:04, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
>> You probably know we are moving to an all git shop, so we need to migrate
>> the web from svn to git.
>
> This is now done, the website lives in websites/games-kde-org.git

Thanks very much for doing this, Albert !!!

I went and had a look.  There is a lot that needs updating.  How are the
pages published on games.kde.org ?  Automatically?  With what frequency?
Or is there a release procedure?  Or maybe an editor?  (Used to be Emil
Sedgh IIRC).

I think I might do a bit of updating from time to time, especially relating to
the games for which I am maintainer.

All the best, Ian W.