[Kde-games-devel] building project from source

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:00:16 UTC 2013

Hello Rajat...

  Are you trying to compile KDE SC 4.xx (from git or .tar.gz or src.rpm)
using Qt 5.01 ?
  As far as I know, it can be a complex task (never tried myself).

  Try to use Qt 4.8.x instead. This should compile easily. And remeber the
compilation order... kdesupport, kdelibs, kde-pimlibs, kde-runtime,
kde-workspace, (or download the matching .devel packages) and lastly,
kde-games.

  And, yes, a complete KDE SC build uses a lot of dependencies to provide
an incredible user experience.

Regards.