[Kde-games-devel] Porting game to qml

Manas Joshi codemanas10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 16:15:17 UTC 2013

Hey,

I am looking forward to port a game  to qml in gsoc this year.  I was
trying to select a game that could be ported to qml . Based on the list at
:<http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Porting>, I thought of selecting
kdiamond but later I found that it was already ported last year during
gsoc.However ,it wasn't included in the kde games package I guess.
Enlighten me with this issue in kdiamond ,is it already ported? If not
kdiamond , then please help me choose the game that seriously needs porting
, I would prefer the games that have KGameRenderer under "Rendering method"
.
Help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Manas