[Kde-games-devel] KNetWalk QML port

Ashwin Rajeev ashwinrajeev at outlook.com
Wed Jun 19 20:22:18 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
        i have written qml port of KNetwalk. You can check it out in my branch
'ashwin' in KNetWalk. You can recommend animations that i can implement in
this game.
        Since KNetWalk code is less and simple it was easy to port the game.
It only require very few change in existing code and add/remove some files.
Also there is not much game logic that need to be ported to js other than
basic interaction.
        I would like to remind all of you that i am still interested to be the
maintainer of KNetWalk.

Regards,
Ashwin