[Kde-games-devel] qml porting

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:16:03 UTC 2013

On 22-Jan-2013, at 9:06 AM, Reza Shah wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking to learn qml in fun way(hopefully) by porting some games like KMines or KTuberling(my daughters like this).

I already have quite some work with KMines QML port. git://git.kde.org/scratch/viranch/kmines-qml

> Are there any standard guideline to be followed when porting some games to QtQuick?

the qml support for libkdegames is in pipeline, I'd advise you to wait until then rather having to port your work to the library later.

> I heard about KBreakout in qtquick, is it in master already?

yep. pending some bugs though. hoping to find some time to fix them.

Viranch