[Kde-games-devel] Posting on kde-apps.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 5 21:28:24 UTC 2013

El Diumenge, 3 de febrer de 2013, a les 07:56:01, Ian Wadham va escriure:
> Hi Guys,
>
> On 03/02/2013, at 1:29 AM, Kleag wrote (re KsirK maintainership):
> > the game (KsirK) is still fun to play I think, for those who like its
> > gameplay. It's not the case for everyone. But it's still the 4th most
> > downloaded game on kde-apps.org…
>
> Talking of which, I see that KSudoku is first ... ;-) …  but it is a very
> old version. There have been a lot of improvements in the last year or so
> and more types of puzzle, such as Aztec (suggested by Stefan), which I
> regularly enjoy.
>
> General question: Should all of our games be posted regularly on
> kde-apps.org? What is involved in doing that?

Well, probably only the user that submitted the app can update it. If you
can't contact the guy i guess we can always contact Frank (kde-apps dude) so
we get admin stuff over it.

Not sure how many people is downloading from there, but i guess we either
should kill it or update it.

Ian, do you feel like contacting Francesco?

Cheers,
  Albert