[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames frameworks port

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 27 16:00:14 UTC 2013

El Diumenge, 15 de desembre de 2013, a les 17:50:56, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> Hi, yesterday we did a KDE Frameworks 5 mini-sprint at Barcelona and I
> started porting libkdegames to compile with KDE Frameworks 5. At the moment
> I have hit what seems a bug in the libraries so it does not link, but once
> that's fixed i'll commit it so others can have a look/review.

Ok, so it seems that kdeclarative in KDE Frameworks 5 forces you to switch to
QtQuick2 from QtQuick1.

And to be honest i do not have time to continue with such kind of porting at
the moment.

So there's two options:
 a) I keep the unfinsihed port in my HD
 b) I commit the unfinished port to git and someone picks it up.

Comments?

Cheers,
  Albert