[Kde-games-devel] Receiving emails from build.kde.org on build failures

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Aug 24 11:53:06 UTC 2013

Hi guys, what do you think about build.kde.org sending this list an email when
any of the kdegames[1] projects fail compiling (or the tests stop passing)?

I think it's an awesome idea and would increase "the shared ownership", but
don't want to tell the sysadmins to flip the switch if people here think those
emails would be spam.

Also, hopefully we should not get many of those since people compile and run
the tests before committing, right? ;-)

Cheers,
  Albert

[1] http://build.kde.org/view/kdegames/