[Kde-games-devel] KDE theme colors API for QML

Денис Купляков dener.kup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:43:12 UTC 2013

> In case you are referring to C++ code that is currently using KColorScheme
> enums, then no, that code can stay unchanged.

I don't understand how it can be made? I have seen many uses like
KColorScheme::NormalBackground, but it will need to be rewriten to
BackgroundRole::NormalBackground if BackgroundRole is wrapper class
for enum?

> Any QML adapter would simply translate the values.
> If the enums of the adapter are equal to the one of KColorScheme (which is
> likely because this is the desired use), then "translating" is a simple cast.

Still we need to stay in sync between this adapter and KColorScheme
enums that is not good in part of maintaining code.

I still want to know about is Q_GADGET solution or not?