[Kde-games-devel] building project from source

Rajat chawla chawlarajat303 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:37:39 UTC 2013

While I tried to build Kbreakout from source ,I faced the following errors:

Make Error at CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindKDEGames.cmake or a configuration file for
  package KDEGames.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindKDEGames.cmake or set KDEGames_DIR to
  the directory containing a CMake configuration file for KDEGames.  The
file
  will have one of the following names:

    KDEGamesConfig.cmake
    kdegames-config.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:14 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindKDeclarative.cmake or a configuration file for
  package KDeclarative.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindKDeclarative.cmake or set
  KDeclarative_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
for
  KDeclarative.  The file will have one of the following names:

    KDeclarativeConfig.cmake
    kdeclarative-config.cmake

Please suggest the appropriate steps.