[Kde-games-devel] Review request: Bug 272512 - Move army dialog moves too many armies

Del delonly at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:31:36 UTC 2012

This bug has been present for years now, so I finally got around to chasing it
down. It is always reproducible across distributions and KDE releases, and is
rather critical for Ksirk. I posted the patch on the bug tracker, but I assume
the mailing list is the appropriate place.

Anyway, the bug is caused by the slot SlideClose being triggered twice in
InvasionSlilder.cpp. Hence, the number on the slider (total number of armies
to move minus three) is moved twice. I removed the duplicate entry, and this
seems to have fixed the bug.

Really small patch, just apply to current file InvasionSlider.cpp in git:

179,183c179
<   if (invasionType == Invasion)
<   {
<     connect(this,SIGNAL(finished(int)),this,SLOT(slideClose()));
<   }
<   else if (invasionType == Moving)
---
>   if (invasionType == Moving)

Please inform me if there is more I should do here.

Cheers,
Del