[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg git

Christian Krippendorf Coding at christian-krippendorf.de
Fri Sep 21 14:37:30 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, 21. September 2012, 16:09:39 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> Am Freitag, 21. September 2012, 14:39:07 schrieb Christian Krippendorf:
> > What about branches in svn under work? As i got a branch
> > "branches/work/krippendorf" where can i find it in git?
>
> you merged all of that branch to trunk with r1271031.
> If you merge a branch in git, it ceases to exist - because
> it has no head anymore. This is difficult for me to explain to svn people
> because I never did any branching or merging with svn.
>
> If you look at git history (I recommend gitk --all), you can
> see where you started that branch and where you merged it.
>
> so everything should be there.
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kmahjongg.git&a=search&st=committer&s=Kr
> ippendorf
>
> now you have 3 final questions for free  ;)

The branch "krippendorf" was not merged... the merge to 1271031 was
"krippendorf-kdegames" and just for the board editor. After that i made a new
branch in work called just "krippendorf" cause of obsolete KGameCanvas and
move to QGraphicsX.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Krippendorf