[Kde-games-devel] KPatience project name, but kpat repository folder

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Sep 11 06:42:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

Is it a backward compatibility or any other reasons related decision why I
see "KPatience" project name, but I cannot clone as "git clone
kde:kpatience" just like most (all?) of the other projects? It is now
residing as "kpat" folder on git after the migration. It may cause some
troubles for people, and not just me while adapting the Windows packages to
the new infrastructure. Would it be possible to change this as soon as
possible before many people got used to it?

Laszlo