[Kde-games-devel] Cannot use "git push"

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:53:44 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

My last successful "git push" was Saturday 2012-10-20 11:34 am UTC, late on
Saturday evening my time.  During the 48 hours since then, I have been trying
to push other changes, but keep getting the message:

Does anyone know what is going on?  Or how I can find out what the problem is?

In desperation, I did a "git clone" of one game and re-applied my changes on a
brand new local repository, but that did not work either.

All the best, Ian W.