[Kde-games-devel] Review request: Bug 272512 - Move army dialog moves too many armies

Nemanja Hirsl nemhirsl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:54:15 UTC 2012

On Sunday, October 07, 2012 09:38:17 PM Del wrote:
> Thanks for the information. Seems I need a new identity, different from the
one
> in bugzilla. Did that.

Yes, just use the same email address as for bugzilla.

> Seems diff's are not diffs, they need to be created with
> post-review. I may of course be stupid, or have inadequate patience to chase
> down the documentation, but I don't see how to use post-review. Using it
> without any parameters on the cloned git repository of ksirk I get:
>
> Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.
>
> Pointers are appreciated.

I haven't used post-review yet, but until you (and me as well) find out how to
properly use it and read documentation, you can attach git diff:
1. Navigate to git repository of ksirk
2. "git diff" (w/o quotes) will print diffs to stdout. Make sure all you wanted
to change, and nothing more is there
3. Put it in the file: "git diff > patch.diff" (w/o quotes)
4. Attach patch.diff to review

Regards,
Nemanja