[Kde-games-devel] Roney's porting list for GSoC

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:40:33 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

If anyone else but Roney and Christian are working on porting KDE
Games to QGraphicsView, KGameRenderer and KgThemeProvider
please let Roney and me know ASAP.

The list Roney Gomes is selecting from is on
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Porting

Roney's selection, as it stands at present is:

    KBounce --- already done by Roney, in patch form
    KGoldrunner --- on hold, waiting for me to sort out theme-file issues
    Kollision --- not available, already done by another, but needs some cleanups
    KMahjongg --- not available, nearly finished by Christian, started 2 April
    KBreakout --- not available, QML version being worked on by Viranch
    KBattleship
    KJumpingCube --- Roney's replacement for KBreakout

Roney's project is to port at least six games, but now he is down to
four because three of his original choices in his project proposal are
not available, except Kollision does need a little more work.

Roney will have to find two more games.  And I do not like him
spending time on false starts.  GSoC is too short for that.

Suggestions and help would be welcome.

Cheers, Ian W.
Roney Gomes' mentor