[Kde-games-devel] What defines __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY? was: Build system changes: new library libkdegamesprivate

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Wed May 23 18:57:50 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 6:13 AM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> The problem was that the macros KDEGAMES_EXPORT and KDE_EXPORT
> evaluated to null strings in my system.

If KDE_EXPORT is empty, this means that the KDE build system thinks
that your architecture works without explicit symbol exporting. Just
out of interest, does "#define KDE_EXPORT Q_DECL_EXPORT" change
anything for you?

More importantly, you should consider including
kde-buildsystem at kde.org in this discussion.

Greetings
Stefan