[Kde-games-devel] GIT Conversion status

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:03:57 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Stefan Majewsky <
stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com> wrote:

>    git tag svn-import master
>    git push --tags origin
>
> These two commands mark with a tag the revision which you imported
> from SVN, so you can easily reference it in future operations. I might
> rely on this tag being available in future workflow explanations.

I began working yesterday, so what I did was simply copy the latest
kbreakout code in the scratch repo in the first commit, and made several
commits there of related to the project work. So how do I fix the tagging
stuff that you mentioned above, on which you'll be relying on in future?

Thanks,
Viranch