[Kde-games-devel] Please test-compile libkdegames

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sat May 12 20:56:59 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Mathias Kraus <k.hias at gmx.de> wrote:
> I checked several places in SVN but did not find it. Can you guide us where to
> find it?

I seem to have carefully crafted a setup in which KDEGamesConfig.cmake
can only be picked up on my particular system with its oddities and
peculiarities.

With the deadline of the dependency freeze approaching, I have
committed on Thursday quite some changes to the build system, which
should fix everything. *cough cough* I've also enabled and tested
split build on all games.

Well, all games except KMahjongg and KShisen. These two we won't be
able to split-build properly before the actual split, because CMake
chokes on exported targets in multiple source directories.

Greetings
Stefan