[Kde-games-devel] GIT Conversion status

Trever Fischer tdfischer at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 11 16:26:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 21:53 +0530, Viranch Mehta wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Trever Fischer
> <tdfischer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>         > Could you please shed some light on how this can be achieved
>         using
>         > cmake?
>         > Or better, a specific example?
>

>         Erm, you mean to build two totally different UIs from one
>         codebase?
>

> I mean how to implement the switch in cmake using which one can choose
> whether to build qml version of the game or the existing one at build
> time?

So, two totally different UIs from one codebase. Thats twice the code
that needs maintained, so I really wouldn't go about it that way.

However, here's how you can go about it.

option(BUILD_QML "Build the QML version" NO)
option(BUILD_QWIDGET "Build the QWidget version" YES)

if (BUILD_QML)
  add_subdirectory(qml)
endif()
if (BUILD_QWIDGET)