[Kde-games-devel] GIT Conversion status

Viranch Mehta viranch.mehta at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:46:15 UTC 2012

Is there some progress with this? I've been trying to convert KBreakout to
git
myself but required too much time for first-timers. I'm also running out of
time
on GSoC work. So I was thinking what if I do the following:

Take the latest code out of SVN and put it in a scratch git repo, do my work
there on, and then when kbreakout is ready with its git repo, I'd push all
the
commits from scratch repo to a separate branch in the converted git repo,
and after its reviewed, it can be merged to master.

The only doubt I have is whether it would be possible to push commits from
one git repo to some branch in another git repo. If the above is possible,
I'd
really like to start working.

Cheers,
Viranch