[Kde-games-devel] Please test-compile libkdegames

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu May 3 13:25:27 UTC 2012

On 05/02/2012 09:53 PM, Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> this is a call for help. I'm having trouble with CMake, and I want to
> know if it's me or CMake. Anyone with a trunk checkout of kdegames
> please do the following:
>
> 1. svn update, build and install
> 2. git clone git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/majewsky/kdegames-thirdparty-buildsystem
> 3. try to compile this test application (with the usual CMake procedure)
>
> Please report if this succeeds. If not, please send me the CMake
> output (esp. the part where it says "KDEGAMES_CMAKE_DIR =" etc.).
>
> Greetings
> Stefan
Hi,

Here is the relevant output:

--------------------------------
-- Found KDE 4.8 include dir: /usr/local/master/include
-- Found KDE 4.8 library dir: /usr/local/master/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor:
/usr/local/master/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package):
   Could not find module FindKDEGames.cmake or a configuration file for
   package KDEGames.

   Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindKDEGames.cmake or set
KDEGames_DIR to
   the directory containing a CMake configuration file for KDEGames.
The file
   will have one of the following names:

     KDEGamesConfig.cmake
     kdegames-config.cmake

-- CMAKE_MODULE_PATH = /usr/local/master/share/apps/cmake/modules
-- KDEGAMES_CMAKE_DIR =
-- KDEGAMES_INCLUDE_DIRS =
annma:/usr/local/kde-master-src/kdegames-thirdparty-buildsystem/build
[qt master]$