[Kde-games-devel] [PANIC] Git conversion deadline approaching

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Tue May 1 15:55:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

our deadline for the Git conversion is on 10 May, in 9 days already.
By looking at the Git conversion status wikipage, it seems that not
much has happened since the meeting three(?) weeks ago.

The freeze date which we considered relevant was the dependency
freeze, because build system adjustments result in dependency changes.
I'll try to push the deadline a bit by getting the buildsystem in
shape. (libkdegamesprivate is step 1, the steps 2 and 3 are revamping
the find-scripts for libkdegames and actually enabling the split
build).

The really hard deadline would be the Beta 1 tag on May 24. I'm pretty
sure the release team lynches us if we start moving things around
after the release cycle warms up again.

But now I'm not meaning to make everything overly cozy for you. We
really need to get this done. Who can help?

Greetings
Stefan