[Kde-games-devel] Proposal: IRC Meeting: Git Conversion

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Wed Mar 28 22:44:37 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, 21. März 2012, 15:10:17 schrieben Sie:
> Am Mittwoch, 21. März 2012, 14:50:24 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> > What do you think?
>
> more for the agenda: how, where and with which program
> versions will the final conversion be done? what is the latest
> date if we want to switch before KDE SC 4.9?
>
> > Who would like to attend?
>
> me
>
> > What would be a good date/time?
>
> I am rather flexible

So, it looks as if the meeting will be Friday 18:00 UTC.
See your local time here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?&day=30&month=3&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=0

I prepared a page with some things we can talk about. Feel free to add
new points or specify others.
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/IRC_Meetings/Git_Conversion_1

Regards