[Kde-games-devel] Wiki Cleanup

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Tue Mar 27 12:34:06 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 06:55:17 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> On 27/03/2012, at 2:09 PM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> > == Techbase ==
> >
> > Pages with idea/planning content for some games.
> > - http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Arcade_Games/KGoldrunner
> >
> >  -> if Ian wants to keep it -> Community, else -> Drop
>
> Please drop it.  It's way out of date.

Done.

I also removed dead links to get some stuff off the table.

The Maintainers page has been moved to community.kde.org now as a test
page and it has arrived including complete history.
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games/Maintainers

So we can now start to move everything piece by piece.

On Community I had the wiki admins move everything from Games/ to
KDE_Games to be consistent with all the other projects. The old Games/
redirects have partly been removed (or will be soon). So if you follow
an old link and find an empty page, replace "Games" in the link with
"KDE_Games" and it should work.

The general starting page is now http://community.kde.org/KDE_Games
and from there, everything will be linked.

I will now start moving the Meeting pages since they are safe to move
without discussion.

Regards