[Kde-games-devel] New Roxdoku puzzles

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Mar 21 09:46:19 UTC 2012

Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:31:09 +0200 було написано Ian Wadham
<iandw.au at gmail.com>:

> Hi guys,
>
> KSudoku has had a lot of changes lately to the way it handles 3-D
> (Roxfoku) puzzles.
> The most obvious changes are in the 3-D view.  This used to jump about,
> flicker and
> change sizes of things in a way that made it quite hard to see the
> details of the puzzle.
> Also the colors and color changes when highlighting made some cells hard
> to see.
>
> The colours and sizes are different now, so I hope everything is easier
> to see.
> Also there is a time-delay to prevent highlighting flickering off and on
> as you move
> the cursor across empty space from one cell to another.  If you stop in
> an empty space,
> highlighting turns off after a short delay.
>
> I would appreciate some feedback on these changes, so please try out
> some Roxdoku
> puzzles.  They are fun, quite quick to do and they exercise a different
> part of your brain.
> There are only 27 cells in a 3x3x3 puzzle, as opposed to the usual 81 in
> a 2-D puzzle.
<------snip------->

Hi,

Many thanks for your work.

Just one minor question:

  	 #: ksudoku/src/shapes/DoubleRoxdoku.desktop:3
  	 msgctxt "Description"
  	 msgid "Three-dimensional puzzle with two interlocking 3x3 cubes"
  	 #: ksudoku/src/shapes/RoxdokuTwin.desktop:3
  	 msgctxt "Description"
  	 msgid "Three-dimensional puzzle with two 3x3 cubes which share a corner"
  	 #: ksudoku/src/shapes/SamuraiRoxdoku.desktop:3
  	 msgctxt "Description"
  	 msgid "Samurai three-dimensional puzzle with nine 3x3 cubes"

Should is be "3x3x3 cubes"?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Yuri