[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner rules

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Tue Mar 20 20:30:02 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag, 20. März 2012, 20:32:10 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer:
> Am Montag, 12. März 2012, 10:06:12 schrieb Ian Wadham:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem pushing the repo because of a DOS-style file. I ran
>    git filter-branch --tree-filter 'dos2unix --keepdate \
>    gamedata/games.dat' HEAD
> over the repo but it seems it left out the first commit.
>
> Any idea?

I can reproduce that locally.

solution:
git filter-branch  --tree-filter '/home/wr/tmp/kgoldrunner/kgoldrunner-tree-
filter' --tag-name-filter cat -- --all

where kgoldrunner-tree-filter always returns 0 as exit code

this converts all commits. I did not test if -- --all or returning 0 as exit
code alone make it work.

--
Wolfgang