[Kde-games-devel] kajongg.org

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Mar 19 12:35:18 UTC 2012

it has always been possible to play kajongg over the internet but
now

- I polished this quite a bit
- I set up a kajonggserver instance which always runs on the server
   kajongg.org, and kajongg.org is now listed in the proposed servers
  when starting a game

so it is now much easier to play with others over the internet.
Please try it out! I want it to be bugfree for KDE SC 4.9

you will need the latest version from trunk (r1286290 right now)
which will also give you voices for all players (ogg123 required,
sox recommend)

Next planned: integrated chat function

instead of getting it from kde.org you can install this
debian package (as of r1286290):
http://rohdewald.de/oss/kajongg_4.9.0-1_all.deb

--
Wolfgang