[Kde-games-devel] account names

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:23:26 UTC 2012

On 15/03/2012, at 3:13 PM, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 15. März 2012, 04:57:32 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
>> I have no idea who rjc is - there is just one commit by rjc:
>>
>> r11008
>
> I just googled for russell coker kde rjc
>
> this seems to be him. But still not in account-map
>
> so should I add
>
> Russell Coker <rjc at coker.com.au>
>
> to account-map and ask for an audit exception?

FWIW he is a member of Linux Users of Victoria, a local Linux
group in Melbourne, Australia, to which I also belong.  I do not
think it is worth trying to communicate with him.  A) This rev was
13 years ago, and B) He is a security geek (SE Linux) and it is
almost impossible to get through to him by email except via public
lists (I have tried before).

So I suggest you follow the audit exception route.

Cheers, Ian W.