[Kde-games-devel] account names

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:29:57 UTC 2012

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> I just tried to push the git conversion repo for kreversi but it has audit
> failures for
>
> Email Address - mweilguni at sime.com
>
> mweilguni is in kde-ruleset/account-map
> why does he get rejected?
> Should I ask for an audit exception here?

He gets rejected because sime.com is not a valid domain name with a valid
mailserver (anymore). Just ask for an audit exception. This check only makes
sense for new commits, really.

> Name - rjc
> Email Address - rjc at localhost
> I have no idea who rjc is - there is just one commit by rjc:
>
> r11008
>
> what should I do with this?

Now this is interesting, I have never seen it happen before: a username in
SVN history with no corresponding entry in the official list of accounts.
It may be related to CVS. I'll have to ask sysadmins.

--
Nicolas