[Kde-games-devel] Rule writing, common data

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Mar 11 22:18:59 UTC 2012

Am Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 18:41:50 schrieb Nicolas Alvarez:
> Current repository sizes (after git gc):
>
> 6.0M    kajongg

I added 2.5 MB of ogg files two days ago... in theory most of them
could be used by kmahjongg and kshisen (letting you hear the names
of tiles you click like "green dragon). For kajongg this really makes for
a much nicer playing experience because you can concentrate on your
hand without having to watch what other players do, for solitaire
games I don't know.

> If data is duplicated in multiple games' directories, especially if it's
> large data, I certainly agree with extracting it out into a common dir,
> and with doing that before the git move.

I see only libkmahjongg which already has a common
place. What other data do you have in mind?

--
Wolfgang