[Kde-games-devel] I am interested to develop a game.

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 7 19:07:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:30 AM, .●๋•vívểkツ <vivek.purushoth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you. After the mentor is selected please do inform in the mailing
> list, so that we can discuss on the ideas and how to go about with the
> mentor.

Please do not wait until some person was awarded some mentor badge.
GSoC is about interacting with the whole community, so feel free to
ask your questions right here, right now. It is also a good idea to
watch the other GSoC-related discussions which take place on this
mailinglist at the moment.

Greetings
Stefan