[Kde-games-devel] GSoC 2012 - Porting Games to QML

Mehmet Emre maemre2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:58:04 UTC 2012

2012/3/7 Stefan Majewsky <stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com>:
> Sounds good. Looking at the list in techbase, the best targets are
> probably Bomber and KBreakout since they are relatively simple.

I started to work on Bomber, but as it seemed to me so far, in order to
port the game I have to modify several classes, such as BomberGameWidget
and BomberBoard. I'm trying to not touch the client code for
BomberGameWidget but it looks like it will increase code ambiguity
and redundancy.

--
Mehmet Emre