[Kde-games-devel] I am interested to develop a game.

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:13:27 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 7:08 AM, .●๋•vívểkツ <vivek.purushoth at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I love games and i love building them. I have had prior experience in game
> development using QML(QT QUICK).
>  I would be very glad to know who is the mentor for this project.

I should have responded earlier, but was busy with real-life issues. I
put the idea on the list, but will not have enough time for mentoring
it. However, QML/QtQuick is already quite well established across KDE,
so we will probably find some KDE mentor from outside kdegames to
mentor you on this.

For any specific questions, feel free to ask on this mailing list (for
games-related issues) or on kde-devel at kde.org (general KDE/Qt
questions).

Greetings
Stefan