[Kde-games-devel] Rule Writing

Parker Coates coates at kde.org
Mon Mar 5 00:45:42 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 13:12, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a check list so we do not forget things. :)
>
> Please maintain it appropriately.
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/MoveToGit#Rule_writing

That page has been usurped by this one:

http://community.kde.org/Games/GitConversionProgress

So please record all future progress there.

As the table on that page shows, we still have a LOT of rules left to
write, especially when you consider that most of those I've done so
far have been the easy rules to write. If we want to get this
conversion done before 4.9 (and I'm pretty sure we do), we need more
people writing rules. My time is limited and might drop to nothing in
the near future. So if you can, please help out.

Parker

PS: If anyone knows how to add borders to the cells of that table
WITHOUT styling each cell individually and making the source
unreadable, I'd appreciate a hint.