[Kde-games-devel] Wrong Informations in the Porting Table

Roney Gomes roney477 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:35:07 UTC 2012

Hello everybody. :-)

I was looking to the porting table recently and saw that some games
are associated to the wrong renderer or to the wrong graphics stack.

The ones I noticed are:

 1. KBounce. It has already been ported to QGV and KGR and need to be
updated in the table. Furthermore, there's a patch on Review Board on
which I change its sounds library, but the table says it's still using
Phonon.

2. KNavalBattle. The table says that it's already in QGV, but that's
not true since I'm still working on it. Also, its rendering method is
not PixmapCache, but QSvg instead.

What do I have to do to modify the table? Am I allowed to to that?
Case not, who is?

Cheers.