[Kde-games-devel] ksokoban

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 22 16:43:43 UTC 2012

El Diumenge, 22 de juliol de 2012, a les 10:48:17, Łukasz Kalamłacki va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I am software developer and I have just rewritten ksokoban game from kde
> 3 to kde 4 so that the game can be executed without qt3 or qt3support
> libraries, The one thing have left, preparation of makefiles.

You mean you don't have cmake build system for it yet?

> Do you think that ksokoban could be included in kde-games 4 package again?

I guess it could (if it does not have the maintainability problems Ian
mentions)

> Who decides about this?

*we* for a broad sense of *we* decide. Have a look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle

Albert