[Kde-games-devel] Broken Konquest

Jeffrey Kelling overlordapophis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:20:52 UTC 2012

Hello,

> >> The gameplay works fine.
> > Well, none of the action buttons (fleet summary, etc) worked fine
> > etiher,
Only after you ended a previous game, in the first game after startup it
worked fine (for me).

> > ending the game, etc.
Incomplete cleanup.

> > Pierre and me have done a mini sprint this evening and we have brought
> > it to a
> > place in which we are "satisfied" enough not to revert stuff (I got a
> > crash
> > once but could not reproduce it).
Great, thx.

> > We would really welcome people giving a test today/tomorrow to see if
> > there is
> > still anything wrong.
At first glance the two Bugs I noticed are gone:
- incomplete cleanup when game in ended, thus new game not working.
- missing end conditon handling, resulting in an infinite loop if AI wins.
Really, I did not notice anything else.

> The only thing that is somewhat confusing is the lack of any visual
> tracking of standing orders (you just pres "Ok", the order is added to the
> list, but the number of ships does not change). Is this expected?
The ships are send at the end of the turn. You can how many ships will be send
from a Planet this turn, du to standing orders, in its tooltip ("ship due",
only visible if there are standing orders).

Regards,

Jeffrey